Team ROAR commits to encouraging a safe, supportive, and productive workout environment. This can only happen when everyone cooperates and agrees to suitable standards of conduct.
The following are acts which Team ROAR considers unacceptable. Any student-athlete, parent or volunteer found engaging in these acts will be subject to disciplinary action which may include reprimand, warning, suspension or dismissal:
* being absent from workouts or games without a valid reason
* willfully damaging, destroying or stealing property belonging to fellow teammates or Team ROAR
* fighting or engaging in horseplay or disorderly conduct
* refusing to follow or failing to carry out the reasonable instructions of a coach
* ignoring duties or wasting time during games or workouts
* coming to workouts or games under the influence of alcohol or any drug, or bringing alcoholic beverages or drugs on to Team ROAR workouts or games
* intentionally giving any false or misleading information to obtain a leave of absence
* using threatening or abusive language towards a fellow teammate, parent, or volunteer
* smoking contrary to established policy or violating any fire protection regulation
* willfully or habitually violating health and safety regulations
* failing to wear clothing conforming to standards set by Team ROAR
* being late or taking unexcused absences from workouts or games
* not taking proper care of, neglecting or abusing company equipment or tools
* using Team ROAR equipment in an unauthorized manner
* possessing firearms or weapons of any kind on Team ROAR property.
BY ACKNOWLEDGING AND SIGNING BELOW, I AM DELIVERING AN ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE THAT WILL HAVE THE SAME EFFECT AS AN ORIGINAL MANUAL PAPER SIGNATURE. THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE WILL BE EQUALLY AS BINDING AS AN ORIGINAL MANUAL PAPER SIGNATURE.