Get Started: Personal Information
To complete your Refund Anticipation Loan let's find out more about you.
Get Started: Dependents
To determine if you qualify for the earned income credit, child tax care credit, or dependent care credit let's find out more about your dependents.
Dependent Care Expense
To calculate the Dependent [Child] Care Expense Credit tell us more details:
Get Started: Income
To determine your earned taxable income you may need to provide your:
· W-2s or Paycheck Stubs [Shows total income YTD for tax year]
· W-2Gs, records of gambling winnings and losses
· Forms 1099-G or Unemployment statement
To determine your taxable income tell us details about your wage income:
To determine your taxable income tell us details about your self-employment income:
To determine your taxable income tell us details about your other income:
Withdrawal or Rollover of Retirement Fund
To determine your taxable income tell us details about your retirment fund withdrawal:
Interest or Dividend Income
State or Local Tax Refund
To determine your taxable income tell us details about your state or local tax refund:
To determine your taxable income tell us details about your miscellaneous income:
To determine your taxable income tell us details about your gambling winnings:
To determine your taxable income tell us details about your unemployment benefits:
Adjustments and Credits
Almost finished let's find out if you are eligible for any adjustments or credits:
To determine your itemized deductions provide us with more details about your homeowner expenses.
To determine the adjustment to your gross income provide details about your moving expenses.
Employee Business Expenses
To determine your itemized deductions provide us with more details about your employee business expenses.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Expenses
To determine if you qualify for the American Opportunity Credit please provide us with more details about your tuition expenses.
To determine your itemized deductions provide us with more details about your charitable contributions.
DO NOT SUBMIT THIS APPLICATION IF THE ROUTING TRANSIT OR ACCOUNT NUMBER LISTED ABOVE IS INCORRECT,CLOSED, OR FOR ANY REASON YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION WILL NOT ACCEPT AN ACH FEDERAL AND/OR STATE REFUND.
There are no upfront fees charged to your account. All fees are deducted from your actual tax refund(s).
Refund Anticipation Loan Disclosure
1. Refund Anticipation Loan ("RAL") Fee Schedule:
RAL Funding Amount $1,057.00
Finance Charges Paid to Lender *(57.00)
Tax Preparation Fees **(355.00)
Proceeds Paid Directly to You $645.00
2. Total Fee of the "RAL": $57.00* (***APR 208.05%)
Finance Charge of $17.00 plus a $40.00 Loan Investigation Review Fee. RAL Fees apply only if you are approved.
3. Tax Preparation Fee for administrating, preparing, and filing your tax return is $355.00**. Tax Preparation Fees apply regardless of "RAL" decision and includes a $12.00 bank transaction fee.
4. APR of 208.05%*** based on a 10 day time period, as required by the Illinois Tax Refund Anticipation Loan Disclosure Act. No additional fee if loan payback period exceeds 10 days.
5. If approved, your "RAL" proceeds are disbursed no later than 12 hours after IRS acknowledgement of your electronically-filed tax return. If not approved you will be notified in writing within 21 days as to the reason for the adverse "RAL" decision. In the event that your RAL is not approved you will not incur any Finance Charges* ; however, you are still responsible for Tax Preparation Fees**.
6. In the event your anticipated refund is not paid by the Internal Revenue Service ("IRS") you are still responsible for repayment of the "RAL".
7. You can file your tax return electronically and choose not to obtain a "RAL" to avoid Finance Charges*. By doing so, you can elect to receive a check from the IRS within 9-15 days or a direct deposit into your bank account in 7-13 days after the IRS accepts your tax return. If you mail a paper tax return to the IRS, you can receive a check or a direct deposit into your bank account in 4-6 weeks after the IRS accepts your tax return.
8. You will receive an electronic copy of your tax return with your refund amount stated on IRS Form 8879. You must sign IRS Form 8879 in order to authorize Taxnet Financial Inc. to file a bona fide tax return on your behalf. By submitting this application you understand that your actual refund will be disbursed to you less any outstanding "RAL" amount, finance charges, and tax preparation fees.