Morrisville Rotary Interact Scholarship Award
Rotary International is the world’s first service Club organization, with more than 1.2 million members in 33,000 clubs worldwide. Rotary club members are volunteers who work locally, regionally and internationally to combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, provide education and job training, promote peace, eradicate polio under the motto ‘Service Above Self.’
Since our founding in 1999, The Rotary Club of Morrisville has been dedicated to doing good in the world and our community. As Morrisville’s premier service organization with approximately 40
members, The Rotary Club of Morrisville is comprised of some of the area’s most prominent community leaders – men and women with diverse backgrounds in business, professions, religions, civic and non-profit organizations. Our members actively strengthen the Morrisville community through our service, fellowship and by example. We gather at weekly meetings and other functions to fulfill our commitment to the Rotarian ideals of friendship, fellowship, and service to others. Committees/programs promote social and fellowship events such as our annual Wine Tasting to benefit local charities.
There has never been a better time to be involved in Rotary—where member benefits, community service, and networking opportunities await you. Other Club service committees bring us, exceptional speakers, each week, focus on our membership, work with our club website and PR/communications. Morrisville Rotary is proud announce Green Hope High School Interact scholarship award for the eligible students who meet the following requirements:
- Online application should be completed and turned in by 3/31/2017
- Letters of recommendation need to be received by 3/31/2017
- The applicant is a graduating student at Green Hope High School continuing on to education after graduation.
- Applicant is an active Interact club member(at least 80% attendance)
- Applicant should submit an essay written(not exceeding 500 words) on how they represent the 4 Way Test or Service Above Self.
- Describe a service project that they organized and/or participated in.
- A number of Service hours
Thank you for submitting your application. We will announce our winner by 4/30/2017.