NEBRASKA PARTY BUS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Keep a copy for your records. You are Responsible for Knowing and Complying with these Policies.
This agreement is hereby made between Branded Enterprises LLC, dba Nebraska Party Bus, herein referred to as "NPB" and the undersigned, herein referred to as "Customer". This Agreement, herein referred to as "agreement", will override any other agreements, verbal or otherwise.
1. SERVICE: NPB agrees to provide a designated vehicle and a driver at the time, date, and location specified. If the requested vehicle is not available, a comparable vehicle will be provided and customer will be notified.
a. $100.00 Deposit per Bus (except Limo Buses) for invoices up to $1000.00. $250.00 Deposit [per bus] per $1000.00 on invoices above $1000.00.
b. $250.00 Deposit per Limo Bus for invoices up to $1000.00. $500.00 Deposit [per limo bus] per $1000.00 on invoices above $1000.00
c. All deposits are nonrefundable. No exceptions.
d. Deposits are applied as down payment to the invoice total.
3. RULES OF CONDUCT: The following regulations apply while onboard/near any NPB vehicle.
a. No smoking. All NPB vehicles are smoke free.
b. No standing, or sitting, on cabinets/coolers/bars, cup holders, seat backs, or stereo equipment
c. No throwing of items inside or outside the vehicle.
d. No standing on seats.
e. No reckless, lewd, or unlawful conduct of any type.
f. No playing with emergency exits
g. No adjusting of ANY stereo/sound equipment.
h. All laws that apply to alcohol consumption apply. Consumption of alcohol in a motor vehicle may be illegal in states outside of Nebraska and is at the risk of the customer and their party.
i. No glass containers, glass bottles
j. No Jell-O / Jello / Gelatin allowed on board.
k. No possession of firearms.
l. Customer may not attach anything to, or alter, the interior/exterior of the vehicle.
a. TIME: Additional hours, if available, will be billed at NPB’s current hourly rate.
b. MILEAGE: Excess miles will be billed at NPB’s current rate, based on fuel prices.
5. Travel charges: A travel charge will be assessed to all jobs outside of requested vehicles home base. At this time NPB is only servicing a 50-mile-radius around NPB's home base.
a. MILEAGE RATES – Based on fuel pricing the date of the event:
i. $3.00-$3.99/gallon = $1.75/mile
ii. $4.00-$4.99/gallon = $2.00/mile
iii. $5.00-$5.99/gallon = $2.25/mile
6. CANCELLATIONS/RESCHEDULES: must be received in writing
a. CANCELLATIONS: Result in loss of full Deposit [specific to bus(es) reserved]. Cancellations with less than two weeks notice result in a cancellation fee equal to one-half of the total amount invoiced. Cancellations with less than one week notice require full invoice payment.
b. RESCHEDULES: NPB may, but is not required to reschedule a reservation upon Customer's request. A $100 fee will be incurred for any rescheduled reservations or date changes.
7. DAMAGES: Customer is liable for any damage to NPB vehicle, including but not limited to
a. Cleaning of an excessively dirty vehicle............... $50.00/hour cleaning fee
b. Removal of bodily fluids (vomit, urine, etc).......... $250 / per incident
c. Smoking.............................................................. $250 cleaning fee
d. Broken glass....................................................... $50/hour
e. Seat repairs... Carpenter/Upholsterer Repair Invoice + NPB Labor Cost of $50/hour
f. Loss Of Income… due to negligence or carelessness caused by customer/member of customer's group (examples: vehicle damages caused from smoking, burns, vomiting, scratches, broken glassware, stains, rips/tears, wrestling, kicking windows/mirrors, food or gum issues, and etc). All interior/exterior damages are the sole discretion of NPB. NPB is authorized to charge the guaranteeing credit card for any expenses, regardless of and in addition to any prior understanding and agreements. If the guaranteeing credit card is not able to be charged for any reason, customer agrees to pay for the damages within 7 days from the event date. Customer agrees to pay for any expenses incurred while collecting monies owed due to damages.
8. NPB LIABILITY: NPB is not responsible for any personal injury or damage to any property, including any lost or stolen property.
9. SECURITY: NPB reserves the right to use recording devices solely for security purposes during any event.
10. REFUNDS: No refunds for any reason.
11. TERMINATION OF SERVICE: NPB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE SERVICE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT REFUND.
12. SERVICE DELAYS/FAILURE: NPB will attempt to reach all destinations as agreed; but is not responsible for delays caused by customer or events outside of NPB’s reasonable control, such as weather, traffic, mechanical problems, or acts of God.
13. PAYMENT: Invoice balance is due one week prior to event date. The driver's tip / gratuity is NOT included in the Invoice balance. Industry standard gratuity / tip is 20% and must be cash given directly to your driver during your scheduled reservation.
a. Upaid balances will be assessed a 5% late fee if not paid by due date
b. Unpaid balance + 5% late fee will be charged to securing credit card on file one business day after due date
14. Customer Liability: Customer is liable for any and all costs, attorney fees, or other court-related costs, damage or liabilities incurred by NPB due to Customer's failure to follow the rules in this Agreement, negligence or willful misconduct, including any costs, damages or liabilities caused by the minor children of Customer. Customer does hereby indemnify and hold NPB, its owners, employees and agents harmless from and against any claim, loss or liability arising out of, or relating to, any of the foregoing.
This Agreement is governed by laws of the state of Nebraska. Any disputes related to it may be submitted to court for resolution. The parties agree that Nebraska courts will be the exclusive jurisdiction. The party prevailing at court is entitled to reasonable attorney fees and other court-related costs, as determined by the court, in addition to any other relief granted.