NEW HIRE IT REQUEST FORM
REVISED OCTOBER 2023
This form is for ADVS HIRING MANAGERS ONLY. Recognized as persons of authority to request agency IT resources and capabilities mentioned in this form.
1. Allow 7 business days for completion of this request.
2. Prior to Start Date, Submit this form for:
- Account creations, i.e. Windows or Email logins ONLY - 2 business days
- Account creations AND computer equipment deployment - 5 business days
3. The New Hire Consent Form must be completed and submitted prior to releasing account credentials.
4. After HR New Employee Orientation (NEO) schedule an appointment for IT onboarding and allocate up to 90 minutes for this process.
5. Authorized hiring managers must be an Agency employee.
- Contractors are NOT authorized to submit this form.
- New Hires are NOT authorized to submit this form on their behalf.
6. New Hire IT account credentials will be conveyed during their IT onboarding.
7. Contact IT Service Desk at email@example.com or telephone 602-263-1848 if you have any comments, questions, or issues.
To AVOID delays/errors in this process, it’s necessary to enter the required information and ensure its’ accuracy. If there are areas that doesn’t apply to the current request, annotate with N/A. If additional information is needed to explain the request, enter that information in the Additional Comments Section of the form.
Requesters are expected to read all the contents within this form. If there are any questions concerning this form notify IT for assistance prior to submission.
Requesters will be notified immediately by email of any delays caused by the IT department.