The MALCS Summer Institute will take place July 19-21, 2012 at UC Santa Barbara. MALCS is a "national organization of Chicanas/Latinas and Native American women working in academia and in community settings with a common goal: to work toward the support, education and dissemination of Chicana/Latina and Native American women’s issues."
Guidelines for Vendors
1. Complete the online application on or before June 1, 2012. All participating vendors will be sent a confirmation email and additional details by June 15, 2012.
2. Vendor space is available for a nominal fee and is offered at a sliding cost based on income. See details below. Please note that spaces can only be guaranteed if payments are made in full by July 1, 2012. Additional spaces will be assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis.
3. The vending area will be located in Storke Plaza and will be open from 12pm-5 pm on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Vendors must set up and close down each day, as we do not have security to oversee the vending area after 5pm.
4. A 6’ table and two chairs will be provided. Canopies will not be provided.
5. Sharing tables is permissible, up to two individuals. Please provide the names of both parties, and complete the application for the primary contact.